~~~(.~~LUNA~~)~~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~(.~~LUNA~~)~~~

Shoot for the Moon & even if you miss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Member intro's

Go down 
+10
Tonyf1
ghostman725
seepsy
bwian
ANDY-NI
Ziggy Stardust
J-Bo
Eric
Murderous
12NJ45
14 posters
AuthorMessage
12NJ45
Moderators
Moderators

Current Member intro's Empty
PostSubject: Current Member intro''s   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:20 am

Our members, and their life!! :
Back to top Go down
https://luna.aforumfree.com
Murderous

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello

I'm Max (aka Murderous)

I'm 17 and am currently still at school and just finished doing my AS levels.

Not really much to say bout myself, I play rugby (inside/outside centre or winger). I also enjoy playing other sports for fun, i also enjoy the consumption of large amounts of alcohol =P.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:50 am

Im Eric

Im a bit older than 17 Wink

I am self employed and do various things in the music industry, some freelance journalism and am also a driving instructor.

Oh - and i look after the house and kids as well. And the missus!

So i have a hectic and chaotic life - so why not throw a bit of Travian is as well eh?

jocolor
Back to top Go down
J-Bo

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:34 am

Hi, I'm Justin (J-bo),

27 here, living on the south coast (Brighton), and currently working 2 jobs and pursuing a phd.

Tend to be on a lot during the day, weekdays, and less so at weekends, as my day job involves me being strapped to a desk.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:55 am

J-Bo wrote:
my day job involves me being strapped to a desk.

OOoooooo kinky!! LOL

anyways....

Hello!

Im glen! But i reallllllllllly love david bowie so i called myself Ziggy stardust on s1 and a couple other servers Razz

I actually dont stop going on about david bowie! Especially when im drunk! lol. There is a stage when im drunk when my mates actually have to go elsewhere from me because i embarass them for talking about david bowie too much Razz And once on the metro going home when i was REALLY drunk and i had my david bowie top on someone said to me david bowie is great! lol, which set me off and i started singing space oddity down the train! lol. My mates dragged me off to the next carriage because i embarassed them apparently! lol.

Im 16 live in newcastle upon tyne (the capital of the north-east Razz) i am currently doing my GCSEs and im about to finish them shortly! Razz:P:P:P

Anyways............. lol.

Im on server 1,3(as ziggy stardust again),5(i dual with a friend or 5 on this server) and im going to be on the ukx when it restarts shortly Razz So i might see you alll on that server Razz

If you have skype add me! But i have lots of chats open so it may take a while for me answer! Sad

Also im the sitter dude so if you need one then message me and post on the sitter area Razz

Thanks,
Glen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ANDY-NI

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi everyone

Im Andy im 16 and I live in Ballyclare which is about 10mins away from Belfast.
Im curently doing an apprenticeship as a Carpet Fitter.
Thats about it really if you want to know any thing else just ask.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bwian

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:54 am

Hi.i,m allan age 60
i live in DUNDEE Scotland
my main job is in manufacturing[wiring petrol pumps]
at weekends i sometimes work as a karaoke presenter.
if i,m not doing that,and can drag myself away from travian
i trawl my butt to my local pub for a few songs.
Back to top Go down
seepsy
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 am

Hey I'm Jess AKA seepsy im fairly new to all of this (which will explain why im so quiet) but im picking up speed now, so its all good. Im in my first year at uni, doing Decorative Arts so im kinda run off my feet but i like it so its worth it. Ummm anything else just ask ...
Back to top Go down
ghostman725

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 am

Im Daniel and 20 years old. I am a parent and live in St Annes (close to blackpool hence the name lol). I work as a catering assistant at the sea life centre in blackpool.
Back to top Go down
Tonyf1

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:31 am

Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Im 16 live in newcastle upon tyne (the capital of the north-east Razz) i am currently doing my GCSEs and im about to finish them shortly! Razz:P:P:P

Hope I Did That right ^ And Im Tony and from Sunderland, and I hope to see you singing on the metro and I might just busrt into a random dance Very Happy

Im 20 and lost my job so doing a bit of temp work here and there. Love dance music and clubbing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
furdepazzi

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Hey kids, Very Happy. I'm Alex, all my friends call me monty, i'm 18 and from Manchester, just finishing my A-levels in the next two weeks. Hoping to do Chemical Engineering at Manchester University next year. I enjoy playing hockey and American football and pc gaming. I'm a member of a fairly high level Call of Duty 4 clan (came 18th in the uk last year) and play various xbox360 games such as fifa09 and left4dead. I'm fairly new to travian this is my first server, i also have an account on server4. Catch me on skype at alex_montrose or IGM for more info on me :-). geek
Back to top Go down
flunki

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

:O manchester is well close to me, i live in holmfirth (huddersfield) where they film last of the summer wine
Back to top Go down
jobby

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 am

Hi Everyone,
My name is Justin and i,m 34 and work in a foundry as a DS caster, which basically means i get to sit on my ass all day while everyone else sweats their bollocks off Very Happy
The nickname Jobby comes from a school play i was in in middle school as a oddjob man hence jobman, job, jobby and the name has stuck ever since. so everyone knows me as Jobby!!
Anyway thats all i can think of to say so see you on TRavian Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 am

I wondered why you were called that jobby.

Up here in Glasgow that means a turd

lol!
Back to top Go down
furdepazzi

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
jobby

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 am

I,m sure in 1985 jobby did,nt mean a pooh ....how times change lol!
Back to top Go down
mopyfish

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 am

I feel old!

still i like being MUM!

M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Member intro's   Current Member intro's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Member intro's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~~(.~~LUNA~~)~~~ :: Welcome to LUNA :: Introductions-